The raven and the wulf

dtse

Hey guys. Questions

I got ravenwing

I got wulfen

Can I run a murderpack with say sammael? To give them hit and run and extra 3" charge? Can he boost while they run? Will he get deathfrenzy and bounding lope since he joins the unit? Same for like interrogator chaplain would he gain the rules from the wulfen?

I did some research, and i seems hit and run and the Rapid maneuver Warlord trait like the bounding lope and the deathfrenzy of the wulfen are all "conferred" special rules.

As far as I can see, if our warlord Sammael were to join a wulfen murderpack, they would all benefit from these rules.

BlackTriton is correct both Hit & Run and Rapid Manoeuvre would confer to the Wulfen unit as Rapid Manoeuvre says "unit" not "Dark Angel's unit" like some of the other Warlord traits.

Sammael can Turbo Boost when the Wulfen run he just has to stay within unit coherency at the end of his boost.

Make sure to have him out front to tank shots with his 3+ rerollable jink save.  

Yes Sammael can Jink as the rule doesn't say that the whole unit has to be able to jink for him to use it. He belongs to the unit that is the target of a shooting attack and therefore he can declare a jink.

Yes a mixed unit can run/turbo boost as long as they remain in unit coherency at the end of the move.

So does sammael give scout to the wulfen too?

The rule for scout and infiltration is the same: a single model need to have it for the whole squad to gain the benefit from it.

That's true for scout.  However they FAQ'd it so the every model in a unit needs to have infiltrate for the unit to be able to do so (although it still confers to dedicated transports).

Archived