Mace of Redemption

Crazy Jay

What do you guys use for your MoR? There aren't many maces floating around other than our mace of absolution. I'd really rather use something different for a couple of reasons. 1) I'd like it to look different for esthetic reasons and 2) if I buy more terminators I'd build them up as the Knights and would need all the maces. Any thoughts on what I could use?

might as well use that bit...I have half a dozen of them, and who would put a standard power maul on a space marine sergeant? Sadly, I would...well, I did back when power weapons were universally AP3. Now this model collects dust:

med_gallery_13203_846_225655.jpg

I think it's fine, MoR for your (Int) Chappie and a Relic Blade for 5 points less for the Master, it all balances out with the CM being a better fighter. Both get to slay MEQs just fine.

I also think that for modelling just hack the top off any Crozius, Thunder Hammer or maul and pin on a DA icon like Frostbite did looks best.

I don't think the mace is not "too good". It's ap3 and the other rules are meh. Codex smurfs has a +3S ap2 weapon at initiative. That's too good.

yes well it's better then any relic weapon wielded by a named HQ in our army. It why I don't take it, it pretty much means that guys like Ezekiel never get a chance when your considering an HQ's ability to cc

Archived