New Counts as dante

honestly, i dont think dante's stats are worthy of a primarch model. and a primarch model simply doesnt make sense as just a large marine.

whats the chapter iconography you're going for? it looks like you've left the raven guard icons on corax currently?

painting looks fine, although i think it could do with some more depth, perhaps some washes?

So, did you put any effort into trying to make it look like Dante, or something that could maybe resemble him or his rules? Or did you just want to show off your primarch? Because as a Corax model he looks great :), but I'd never know he's supposed to be a 'counts as' for anything if you hadn't specifically said that's what you were using it as :/

Edit: the first couple sentences come off as a little harsh, my b

It is very much more about the model more than any attempt for a wysiwyg conversion.  I was even considering naming him Zekiel Dante, simply so i could refer to him as Dante.  My goal was to simply shorten the raven's beaks through out the model, to give them more of an eagle look.  I'm currently waiting on some transfers for his shoulder pad, ordered the FW raptors sheet. 

Archived