2250ish SoH with Maloghurst

WillyWhistler

Hello and greetings to all from little Belgium !

After recently acquiring a small SoH specific batch of models from a friend for a good price, I started reading up all the threads on this beautifull forum in search for intel on how to build a list with the models I have. I wanted a semi aggresive list (I allready play an all out assault KDK army) with a minimum of 3 drop pods but also a strong presence in my own deployment zone. As Commander I chose Maloghurst because I wanted to use the new rite but also wanted Veterans and Reavers as troops. Don't mind the Pride of the Legion rite, it's there to get the Legion Cataphractii squad in the troops section using Battlescribe. Mal goes with the Legion Terminators, tank hunter Vet's in the dreadclaw. Heavy bolter Vet's, Heavy squad, Mortis Contemptor and Mal's squad hold the fort while Reavers use outflank to hunt enemy Heavy squads or other smaller units, the units in dreadclaws drop in first turn to get a 2nd turn assault, drop pod with Cortus for heavy tank hunting. This list will probably face more 40k then 30k lists. As is now, I just need to buy 3 drop pods to convert and find some appropriate Jump Packs for the Reavers. Comments & Critics more then welcome and thx for reading!

+++ Mal's Strike Force Alpha +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Crusade Army List (Age of Darkness) ++

+ HQ +

Maloghurst the Twisted

····Master of the Legion [Pride of the Legion]

+ Troops +

Legion Terminator Squad [Cataphractii Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon, Chainfist, 4x Legion Terminators, Plasma Blaster, 3x Power Fist]

····Legion Terminator Sergeant [Grenade Harness, Power Fist]

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad [9x Legion Veteran Space Marines, Melta Bombs, 2x Melta Gun, Tank Hunters]

····Legion Veteran Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Power Fist]

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad [2x Heavy Bolter and Suspensor Web, 9x Legion Veteran Space Marines, Sniper]

····Legion Veteran Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Power Fist]

Reaver Attack Squad [Artificer Armour, Jump Packs, Melta Bombs, Power Fist, Power Weapon, 5x Reavers]

+ Elites +

Contemptor-Cortus Class Dreadnought Talon

····Cortus Dreadnought [Chainfist with inbuilt twin-linked Bolter, Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon with inbuilt twin-linked bolter, 2x Graviton Gun, Legion Dreadnought Drop Pod]

Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought [Two Kheres Pattern Assault Cannons]

Justaerin Terminator Squad [Anvillus Pattern Dreadclaw Drop Pod, Chainfist, 5x Combi-Weapon, 5x Justaerin Terminators]

+ Fast Attack +

Anvillus Pattern Dreadclaw Drop Pod

+ Heavy Support +

Legion Heavy Support Squad [4x Legion Space Marines, Missile Launchers]

····Legion Sergeant [Augury Scanner]

+ Legion +

Legion Astartes [Traitor, XVI: Sons of Horus]

Created with BattleScribe

Archived