GW:wh40k facebook page - FAQ request

Ceril

My question would probably be "Why do you not even pretend to care about Blood Angels?"

All within the last 2 years:

• A 7th edition codex
  • Shield of Baal Deathstorm
  • Exterminatus background supplement
  • 1st company rules
  • Flesh tearers rules
  • FW upgrades released
  • FW Blood Angel Legion Rules released
  • tactical squad
  • Sanguinary Priest
  • Termies
  • Jump pack chaplain
  • TDA librarian
  • 3-6 White Dwarf only BA formations.
Get some perspective.

On this note, can someone provide the issue numbers of White Dwraf that have the formations in them - I'm relatively new back in to the game and could do with picking these up.

Many many thanks hombres!

If you don't want to fork out/ can't find them I can give you a handy link to where you can find a digital copy!

On this note, can someone provide the issue numbers of White Dwraf that have the formations in them - I'm relatively new back in to the game and could do with picking these up.

Many many thanks hombres!

I think theyre out of print but you may be able to buy the back issues on the WD app.

They dated from Dec 14th - end of Jan 2014, I believe. That's when the 7th ed codex was released.

Check here.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/300476-new-ba-formations-in-wd-47/

Was able to find them on games-workshop. Got issues 45 through 50 as PDFS. All seems Blood Angels heavy content (codex release, painting guides, formations, miniature promotion, etc). Should at the very least provide some interesting reading.

I dunno about the exact context of there question or what is clarified for an FAQ, but they ask "What one (just one, there’s rather a lot of you guys…) rules question do you want answered or clarified?"

So I think we are more likely to see something answered like

Can the Frag Cannon, during over watch, Wall of Flame with 2xD3 since its Assault x2 or is it just the one D3 as its a single weapon?

Half the questions up on the Facebook page are about dreadnought attacks :/.

Guys I know we haven't seen a FAQ in a year but their asking for RULES questions not wishlisting or anything like dreadnought attacks.

Also @appliah if you think we're the most unocrared about faction then you sir are completely wrong.When it comes to being most neglected you can wait behind Squats, the single most neglected faction in 40k.

Half the questions up on the Facebook page are about dreadnought attacks :/.

Guys I know we haven't seen a FAQ in a year but their asking for RULES questions not wishlisting or anything like dreadnought attacks.

Also @appliah if you think we're the most unocrared about faction then you sir are completely wrong.When it comes to being most neglected you can wait behind Squats, the single most neglected faction in 40k.

That is a rules question. Should BA dreadnoughts follow the same rules as upgraded codex dreadnoughts?

Precedent is there for when they rolled out the cyclone and storm shield upgrades to all other non codex chapters (in an errata/FAQ).

Archived