Can Blood Angels still compete?

Demoulius

*snipped*

X-factors:

-who the eff has 6x Rhinos and 5x Scouts Squads? 

Man...I ask this to myself just about every I read some of these proposed lists.  It seems like some of our brothers have several hundred models, and basically all types to choose from when list building.

Hahha- oh man ><; this made me laugh. 

Truth be told, i've been collecting BA since 1999, so, i dont feel toooo bad.

Only got 3 or 4 scout squads ><; Rhinos/Razors though......

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/Brindleysa/Veterans%202016/IMG_20160701_231549_zpsyu2oi8oy.jpg

That was just the veteran's 2500 list.  Probs got another 4 somewhere ><; Not half as big as some of the collections i've seen on here. 

I'm going to try to hide my jealousy!  I'm getting there though.  I made my first 40k purchase in over 12 years last Friday.  They all look great Mort!

I mean, I have 7 drop pods. So that many Rhinos is plausible...

Point taken Charlo!  Seeing as I'm still behind the curve with the whole drop pod thing...we won't go into that.  :)

Haha, been playing BA since 1999 also. I'm only just getting into tanks, but I do have 40+ scouts...

I feel you.  When I stopped I only had 2 Rhinos and 1 Razorback, which is what I'm still at, truthfully.  I did just recently add a Baal Pred to the force though.  Hopefully, that counts for something, right?

I feel you.  When I stopped I only had 2 Rhinos and 1 Razorback, which is what I'm still at, truthfully.  I did just recently add a Baal Pred to the force though.  Hopefully, that counts for something, right?

For sure, when I was in my teens, I had a lot of trouble transporting tanks (no GW tank cases back then) so avoided buying them. Advances in figure transport technology have allowed my to ferry my tanks around with ease. Theyre more fun as you get to make "chugga chugga" noises as they trundle about the battlefield.

Pods are a nightmare to transfer, even in teh halves I keep them in, and then they never sit properly in game sad.png

Yeah, I envy those that are able to leave their minis at the location where they do the majority of their gaming (i.e. their own/local shop). I live far enough away from the gaming scene that I can't justifiably go down there more than once a month or so.

Pods are a nightmare to transfer, even in teh halves I keep them in, and then they never sit properly in game :(

Yes. A GW crusade case will hold 100 marines a couple of tanks and an imperial knight.

Or precisely four drop pods.

I use a simple plastic toolbpox (59 x 33,5 x 32 cm) where 7-8 Drop Pods fit in.

For more stuff i lay a towel in and between and put some vehicles on top.

Also a good way to transport superheavy walker and their kind.

Never got some damange on my pods. Sure it is not handy if you travel with subway but it will do it´s job.

Archived