Monster Slayer of Caliban

Tygwyn

So brothers, I am looking at kitting out some magnetised ICs and have a Jump Chaplain that I want to give the Monster Slayer of Caliban as an option (partly because it's a good points hauler for ETL, partly because I want the range of options in there).

The question is simple - what have you used (or would use if it was worth the points) to count as a Monster Slayer?

Nah, go with an extended grip and a sword blade at each end, like a dual light saber smile.png

Either that or a short spear which can be thrust into the soft underbelly of the offending monster as it towers over the marine, then is gutted like s a fish

Currently I am using the Power Sword from the Dark Angels upgrade sprue.  It's one handed, ornate, and there aren't any other swords like it in my army.

I concur. I think it's a solid representation.

how about one of the zweihander from the WHFB greatswords?  Totally passes as calibanite, as opposed to imperial.

There's a zweihander in the old Empire militia / free company / Mordheim warband kit that would totally work. I know this because I spent most of the weekend reorganising my bits boxes.

Archived