Blood Drinkers. (w/special guest!)

Reldn

Hello all, I come bearing some pictures of my oft-spoken of, yet rarely seen Blood Drinkers!

Apologies for the glare, no paint, and my crappy phone camera:

Current army shot (some finished, some only half)

Veteran Sergeants:

Captain:

Furioso:

Special guest! Sons of Medusa Sergeant.

Good looking models...

Now you'd better get those painting monkeys deployed to start painting! laugh.png

BSS

Many thanks!

As for painting monkeys? I wish I had some of those. *laughs* Sadly, I'm a terrible painter, and glacially slow to boot! As much as I hate to even consider it? I may end up having these painted by someone else.

Hopefully tonight I can at least get the rest of the Tac Marines assembled. Then I may as well finish up the Assault Marines...Just no more magnetizing, every single one of those Assault Marines I have are magnetized for either Jump Packs or regular backpacks. No more! *chuckles*

• 3 weeks later...

Reserving this post for a WiP pic of the Imperial Space Marine that I'm actually trying to paint. The picture will be up sometime this evening!

Sorry for the crappy photo. My phone camera is godawful. (There's a lot more detail to him than the image shows) Here he is primed in Gesso, hopefully soon I'll be slapping some red onto him and seeing how that goes, or if I need to bathe him in Simple Green.

Archived