2,500 points Blood Angel, Armoured breakthrough

Buo-ong

Hi, I'm getting in 30K and my start point will be Blood Angels.

There are total 6 of vehicle units(except dedicated transports) but I have 8 other units with legion astartes(blood angle) including 3 centurions, so I think I am not against legion limitation.

Any comment will be appreciated!

+++ Legion : Blood Angel +++

Rite of War : Armoured Breakthrough

HQ 

Legion Centurion : consul - Delegatus, Boarding shield, Space marine  bike, Artificer armour, Blade of Perdition, Melta bomb : 135

Legion Centurion : consul - Primus Medicae,  Boarding shield, Space marine  bike, Artificer armour, Blade of Perdition, Melta bomb : 155

Legion Centurion : consul - Primus Medicae,  Boarding shield, Space marine  bike, Artificer armour, Blade of Perdition, Melta bomb : 155

TROOPS

Legion Predator Squadron : x1 Predator, a Predator cannon and two sponson Iliastus pattern assault cannons (105)

Legion Predator Squadron : x1 Predator, a Predator cannon and two sponson Iliastus pattern assault cannons (105)

Legion Tactical Marines : x10 Tacs with additional CCW, a rhino (195)

Legion Tactical Marines : x10 Tacs, a rhino (185)

Legion Tactical Marines : x10 Tacs, a rhino (185)

FAST ATTACKS

Legion Attack Bike Squadron : x5 Attack Bike with Iliastus pattern assault cannon (225)

Legion Attack Bike Squadron : x5 Attack Bike with Iliastus pattern assault cannon (225)

Primaris-Lightning Strike Fighter : 4x Kraken missiles, Battle servitor control, Ground-tracking Auguries

HEAVY SUPPORTS

Legion Predator Squadron : x2 Predator with a twin-linked Iliastus pattern assault cannon and two sponson Iliastus pattern assault cannons (210)

Legion Predator Squadron : x2 Predator with a twin-linked Iliastus pattern assault cannon and two sponson Iliastus pattern assault cannons (210)

Sicaran Venator Tank Destroyer : no upgrades (190)

+++ Total : 2500 ++++

I for one love it. I've started something very similar myself. (No tacticals but more outriders in fast attack)

What's the general plan for the list?

Only critiques I can give are that I imagine the praetor and one of the prunus will be in the attack bike squad, but it strikes me as a very high priority target to take out fast, and possibly not durable enough?

Other tiny niggle, it seems a shame not to add on assault cannons to the rhinos. I understand points are tight, but since you have already invested in the rhino, trying to squeeze in the cannons seems worth it to me :)

Archived