Company Masters Job Titles and Appearance

Brother Syddraf

Hi all. Quick question about the 7th company master, he is listed as being the master of watchers. Is that a different why of just saying a captain of the watch like other chapters or is it in reference to the watchers in the dark.

Also what are your ideas of the masters look and equipment, I'm liking the sound of a 8th company master with a massive sword and a hood pulled right down like the deathwing knights.

PS i should say that i wish to model all the masters and at least part of a command squad with them.

I'm sure it's one of those deliberately vague and double meaning things that add mystery to the Chapter without necessarily have a full background developed yet.

As Company Masters are all members of the Inner Circle it is not unthinkable that some of them may have some sort of interaction with the Watchers... When it says "Master", it does not necessarily mean "having dominion over" but rather "person in charge of the relations". Or it could be a purely honorary title that has no specific duties attached (fat chance).

I seriously doubt though that it is supposed to mean "Master of the Watch" as it sounds too mundane and straightforward for DAs. ;)

Archived