Cybernetica List

Thudslugx

Hi, i got a Problem. Iam not sure about that list. Iam in trouble with same rules.

So iam not sure about Paragon of Metal and the Heavy Suport Choise. I hope for same CC and help. So here is my list :

Mechanicum: Taghmata Army List 1005pts

+ HQ (285pts) +

Archmagos Dominus [Abeyant, Cyber-familiar, Machinator Array, Mastercraft a single weapon, Photon Thruster, Power Weapon]

····Relics of the Dark Age of Technology [Cortica Primus]

+ Troops (510pts) +

Castellax Class Battle-Automata Maniple [Enhanced Targeting Array, Paragon of Metal]

····Castellax class Battle-automata [Darkfire Cannon, 2x Flamer]

····Castellax class Battle-automata [Darkfire Cannon, 2x Flamer]

Thallax Cohort [Destructor, Melta bombs, Phase Plasma-fusil, 3x Thallax]

+ Heavy Support (210pts) +

Myrmidon Destructors [2x Myrmidon Destructor, 2x Volkite Culverin]

····Myrmidon Lord [Volkite Culverin]

Legio [Legio Cybernetica]

Thanks for the CC

You may only use paragon of metal on a single manipal containing a single automata so you will not be able to put it on castellax in a legio cybernetica list.

You must also have a unit with the cybernetica cortex rule in the heavy or fast slot before you can take a non automata unit in that slot.

If you are using the Age of Darkness FOC you need two squads of castellax, as they are your only option to fill your two compulsory troop choices.

So it looks like you need to drop the destructors and add a manipal of two castellax. Remove paragon of metal and make up any points you need by removing upgrades from your magos or thallax.

Archived