Murder of Crows Chapter Army WIP!

Also, may i recommend Landspeeders (and landspeeder storms for scouts) as

1) they hit hard and fast and

2) they will unlock a very good formation with the Stormtalons, the raptor wing, that'll free you fast attack slots for the ASMs.

@Race  - yeah man! No worries about the time frame, I'm taking 6 classes and in finals at the moment so I totally get being busy. Lots of art projects to do haha. But I agree! now that the rest of the elements are on there, the orange doesn't seem so stark, especially with taking out the teal, it was just too jarring. I'm exited to paint the commander in my color scheme! Though I'm pretty proud of the white so it might be a little painful painting over it, haha.

@Shriker - I might try that, doing like a black stripe on top of the wheel guards could break up the orange a bit and be interesting. I actually got to borrow some landspeeders from a friend to use that raptor wing formation, works like a charm! Though I have only played with landspeeders and stormtalons that one game so, need to learn to use landspeeders better, felt like the stormtalons were pretty straight forward.

Small update and some art.

We've got my bike command squad finished, aside from the lack of grav guns because I don't have any, so they are missing a hand an a weapon. Assault marines coming together, just need to prime them without their pads and backpacks on. Then my Veteran Scout Sergeant with his Nihilus Sniper rifle from the Raven Guard Relics. It may not be the best weapon but I just really wanted to make a model that counted as it, so I did hah.

Then some art I'm working on of a Crow sergeant taking on their nemesis' the Alpha Legion. Enjoy!

BikesFinished

AssaultMarinesWIP

VetScoutSergeantWIP

CrowVsAlphaWIP4Resize

Archived