angels of death might be available to BA soon?

Blindhamster

The idea that they'd put it in the sections due to that is fankly disgusting, some people (unknowing parents is an excellent example) will think it's application and spend 20 on the book which is almost entirely unusable when they could just get the cards.

Here's hoping we do get an faq or update or something

Posted · Hidden by Jolemai, April 11, 2016 - N/A
Hidden by Jolemai, April 11, 2016 - N/A

Another productive weekend for ETL prep. Stripped and primed 2 Storm Ravens and built a squad of Cataphractii termies (just need to magnetise the arms).

I've got another SR to strip and prime and a second squad of Cataphractii to build then I can just sit revving my hobby engine until the event opens up.

EDC

Friend, you may have popped this in the wrong thread

It is true - no units or options for us.

They responded on Facebook, the book appears in each chapters section due to the missions and psychic powers.

If we want to use any of the new units or formations it's suggested that we 'house rule it' which is not really good enough for anything outside of a random game with mates and I have some mates that wouldn't even allow that.

It is true - no units or options for us.

They responded on Facebook, the book appears in each chapters section due to the missions and psychic powers.

If we want to use any of the new units or formations it's suggested that we 'house rule it' which is not really good enough for anything outside of a random game with mates and I have some mates that wouldn't even allow that.

Has FB added it's dislike button yet?

gallery_62972_10568_0.jpg

It's so obnoxious when they suggest house ruling....

It's literally the same as saying:

"We see you have a problem valued customer, but we aren't going to fix it. Have you tried this obvious but unwieldy alternative?"

I do hope there are guys in the design studio that raise the warning flags like "you know... The BA players won't be happy with this... Even if they are due that book in X months... Because they don't know that..."

It's so obnoxious when they suggest house ruling....

It's literally the same as saying:

"We see you have a problem valued customer, but we aren't going to fix it. Have you tried this obvious but unwieldy alternative?"

I do hope there are guys in the design studio that raise the warning flags like "you know... The BA players won't be happy with this... Even if they are due that book in X months... Because they don't know that..."

censored.gif please, they're laughing all the way to the bank. Like they give a flying censored.gif about their customers. The bottom dollar is the bottom dollar, after all.

Actually, in going to take a better stance on this...

WE STILL GOT NEW PSYCHIC POWERS. AWW YEAH.

Especially when one is confirmed +AV for Librarian dreads <3

While not being OP, i think that the new psychic table may change a little the strategy and the approach of the Dreadnought Librarian.

The possibility to have an AV14 Dread, plus other still unknown Technomancy benediction powers, is itself enough.

I don't think that the Technomancy table was design with the though it could be use by the BA Librarian Dreadnought, but it is a very good thing we can use it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the new psychic card deck is enough for us to buy. it bring small change, but change nonetheless.

Archived