blood angels rule changes

Blindhamster

Folks, if you check the warhammer 40k page on facebook I've asked a question about BA and the rule discrepancies, pretty close to the top so should be easy to find. In it they've replied and said the number of attacks on dreadnoughts is going to be addressed (yay) but suggest that's about the only real issue there. Anyone mind going and commenting on the response? Let's try and make it clear they're wrong.

I think what they meant was that was the question raised the most. I am sure they are looking at more than that.

For people like me who live under a rock most of the time ... what is wrong the Dreadnought attacks in Codex: Blood Angels currently?

It is one less than Codex: Space Marines.

For people like me who live under a rock most of the time ... what is wrong the Dreadnought attacks in Codex: Blood Angels currently?

It is one less than Codex: Space Marines.
Two less. Our Dreadnoughts have two attacks base.

Two less. Our Dreadnoughts have two attacks base.

Well, that will certainly be nice if they change that, then. I wonder if that means that DC Dreads are supposed to get a boost as well in attacks as well to still have one more base attack than regular dreads?
I've just gone on to the thread and asked the question (after being very polite to them for all their hard work). Hopefully we get an answer to that too.

Ohhh - GW actually listening to customers!!! I like the sound of that!

I guess the bringing in line won't include access to formations, such as any vehicle or the Libby conclave?

EDC

No - just numerical changes that are easy to FAQ. So hopefully with some luck we will have WS/BS4 scouts, A4 Dreads (5 for DC maybe, though I'd be happy with 4 as we get rage and an extra for two fists, talons seem like a good upgrade with 7 attacks!), potentially the points cost of terminators/ land speeders, tech marine stats etc.

Then if we are REALLY lucky vehicle squadron rules perhaps, but that is a LOT of words for an FAQ (even though DA and Wolves got them I suppose...)

Between the psychic powers, the fact we can just ally in a Libby conclave, besides the fact we have VEHICLE PSYKERS WITH ACCESS TO TECHNOMANCY WHO WILL HOPEFULLY BE FAQ'D TO HAVE 4A TOO we are in a pretty good place after this.

Also - I'm going to keep saying it now, the Iron Hands Demi Company is pure money for us!

The Core choice can be an Armoured Task Force e.g. a Tech Marine (better stats than ours) and three tanks. The Auxillary can be one of many, my personal fave being just a single Contemptor :D

The command benefits for this are: Two Warlord Traits (if you are so inclined), 12" +1 FNP Bubble from the commander and machine spirit on all vehicles (+1BS if they had it already). Yep - for allied AV you get super tanks basically the same as our fast ones with the option to split fire.

Plus the IH relics are amazing and with our Sanguinary priests and all the FNP buffs we have some AWESOME synergy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have decided to create a Blood Angels force. I have most of the models I want, the Codex etc. I was just wondering, what errata are you guys using as I can't find one on the GW/FW website.

I did a 3 page search to find any Errata threads and this one was the closest. Sorry to piggy back someone elses thread. tongue.png

Thank you for the quick response. I shall peruse you r threads to learn what I can.

At the end of the day, I'm just some bloke on the internet. Best keep that in mind whilst reading them msn-wink.gif

Ignore him.

furious.gif HE IS OUR GLORIOUS RECLISIARCH AND HE SHALL GUIDE US INTO BATTLE AGAINST THE ALIEN, MUTANT & HERETIC furious.gif

Hi guys, I have decided to create a Blood Angels force. I have most of the models I want, the Codex etc. I was just wondering, what errata are you guys using as I can't find one on the GW/FW website.

I did a 3 page search to find any Errata threads and this one was the closest. Sorry to piggy back someone elses thread. tongue.png

Please note that if your oponent doesn't mind there is a reasonable fan errata on this board somewhere. Probably in the home brew section.

Oh, I freely admit to being a "geek". I have books, DVDs, comics, CDs, 4 armies. I am a fully fledged 40Kaholic and I need a regular fix of new plastic, resin, finecast or paper. It matters not which.

The only Heresy is my Necrons army. My GK, BA and IK don't like it.

Oh and a couple of Chaos books. whistling.gif

Archived