War Convocation and Relics question

Akrim

Hi there, i wanted to bounce this question (at the risk of having cogs thrown at me) but i just fielded the AdMech War Convocation for the first time yesterday (amazing btw) but ive noticed looking at other peoples WarConvo lists fielding all the relics they can fit.

Question is how does this override the "only one per army" clause? I realize they are free in War Convo but i dont understand the multiples.

Googled and searched forums extensively with no results. Can anyone clarify?

You can still only take one relic per army and a model still can't have more than one relic but in the war convo you just don't have to pay the points for them. You still can have all your alphas running around with different relics such as the pater radium/ the skull of elder whatshisname.

"Only one of each of the following relics may be chosen per army". (Emphasis mine) That sentence is there to prevent you from taking multiple Pater Radium for example.

However, it allows you to take one of each relics in an army.

If it meant to restrict you to a single relic per army, it would have said something like: "Only one of the following relics may be chosen per army".

Archived