my dark angels made it to my games workshops facebook page

aura_enchanted

Nice army you got there. Are there any rules against basing in your store, because I see only 2 models on that whole table that are based?

no I actually just don't base. Anything that's been based is either from when I tried basing for the first time, and as a result of my using up a table basing kit I was given from a friend leavin the hobby

Nice army you got there. Are there any rules against basing in your store, because I see only 2 models on that whole table that are based?

no I actually just don't base. Anything that's been based is either from when I tried basing for the first time, and as a result of my using up a table basing kit I was given from a friend leavin the hobby

Okay. I thought that was the case. but I noticed that the other armies aren't based either smile.png

Okay. I thought that was the case. but I noticed that the other armies aren't based either smile.png

The crimson fists were based, their bases were done with crackle medium and black to make them look like there standing in soot.

The rest are actually from mostly new armies, omitting the Templars and myself most of them were just base coated, the world eaters in the corner are actually barely past primed

Archived