ETL V is coming...

Captain Semper

The corridor reverberated as the Power Armoured boots rushed along. A nervous excitement gripped the First Captain. As he approached his destination the door smoothly irised open, the members of the Honour Guard nodding as he passed.

"My Lord," he said, snapping a smart salute. The Chapter Master looked up calmly. "My Lord, it has begun."

The Chapter Master nodded.

"Assemble all units in the flight deck, we won't need a tactical reserve. Prime them for the fight of their lives. This time we hold nothing back."

Where can I find the rules for this thing? :)

All of my next projects are re-paints or 'finishing' several jobs that I started before I moved... Do these need to be from gray plastic to done? ...and how big or small can/must it be?

Too bad I just finished a House Hawkshroud (Pledged to Blood Angels) Imperial Knight hah.

You can vow a single model as long as its a single model unit ie chaplain, captain or librarian. As far as how painted they can be, the general rule is basecoat or primer. You can get clarification by contacting Captain Semper but you may want to post pictures in a thread rather than PM him. I expect his inbox is full right now and will only gather more messages as we get closer.

You can vow a single model as long as its a single model unit ie chaplain, captain or librarian. As far as how painted they can be, the general rule is basecoat or primer. You can get clarification by contacting Captain Semper but you may want to post pictures in a thread rather than PM him. I expect his inbox is full right now and will only gather more messages as we get closer.

Thanks! ...well I guess I can re-prioritize.

I have at least 10 sniper scouts, 10 new tactical marines, a SHP, a Librarian, and a Librarian Furioso just primed... some other characters unprimed and loads of termies unprimed.

Archived