ETL V is coming...

Captain Semper

I expect to have many checkerboards on my models this year, assuming i make it past the first one without going insane! I'm rather concerned that they'll all end up looking like lumberjacks!

Ok, seriously, if your ketchup comes out black... well... don't eat it! tongue.png

Now now Semper you can't say that. Somewhere someone has made black liquorice flavour Ketchup and it could be delicious. I wouldn't though 'cause I hate black liquorice. :P

It's so exciting this year - I just don't know what to start with!

I've got Assault Squads and Jump Pack ICs, an Azzy conversion, loads of Devs, a Sableclaw conversion, two ABs, a squad of RW some RWBKs oh, and two knights in the post...

Oh and a wife who says I can't buy anything new til it's all painted (at least she's still talking to me after buying IK Renegade against the house rules!)

Oh I forgot loads of vets and a command squad (RWCS and Greenwing)...

Ok, seriously, if your ketchup comes out black... well... don't eat it! tongue.png

Well there was green ketchup back a few years ago. tongue.png

If it was Caliban Green then that alright! :lol:

You sir are as scary as ever... Good to have you on our side! :)

You sir are as scary as ever... Good to have you on our side! smile.png

Well as I turned from The Rock last year to the Imperial Guard, I thought I needed to do a large vow as penitence. :(

You sir are as scary as ever... Good to have you on our side! smile.png

Well as I turned from The Rock last year to the Imperial Guard, I thought I needed to do a large vow as penitence. :(

Lol ... It was a good effort with the Guard last year.

How many points you aiming to do for the DA's this year?

It will not be loads of points as they are vehicle less :(

Assuming a basic load out the company less characters comes in at just under 2000 pts and about 700 pts for the characters

It will not be loads of points as they are vehicle less :(

Assuming a basic load out the company less characters comes in at just under 2000 pts and about 700 pts for the characters

I've way too many SW's to paint, not sure how many I'll end up painting though. Aiming for the SW champ spot so really need to pull out all the stops this year. Good luck with the company seems a pretty big challenge!!!

Archived