ETL V is coming...

Captain Semper

JUST A WEEK TO GO!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-alqIUhsJsQk/VJ9A1lv8_EI/AAAAAAAAuHk/C5KUhm-I6gE/s1600/dv.PNG

This is it, brave Sons of the Lion!

The conflict is upon us once more

Will we let the lesser Chapters, the Heretics or the mere mortals humble us? 

I think not! Not now,

NOT EVER!

Been mulling this over for a bit as to which forum to commit to for my first ETL I've deicded to take part in, but as I'm typing this here I think you already know...;)

Been mulling this over for a bit as to which forum to commit to for my first ETL I've deicded to take part in, but as I'm typing this here I think you already know...;)

It's the wolves!!! ;)

Been mulling this over for a bit as to which forum to commit to for my first ETL I've deicded to take part in, but as I'm typing this here I think you already know...msn-wink.gif

It's the wolves!!! msn-wink.gif

Don't make me fetch the Interrogators! tongue.png

Wait, I just want to make sure I didn't miss it.  I can't remember how it's done.  It opens and we pledge, and the pledges are open to a certain date? But we're still able to work on our pledges before the entries close right?

It starts on May 15th and you can join up until June 15th. The event ends on August 15th. You can make up to 5 consecutive vows (not in parallel, one after the other) each no more than 3,000 pts. You fail to complete your second or any subsequent vow, then all previous vows are nullified and count for nothing. The faction with the most points wins. Participation is declared by placing your first vow.

*exhales*

Ah no, I had my dip last month :D

So are you going to pass the black marines off as successors, or as Ravenwing who had their bikes stolen? ;)

Losses, to lie on the red snow, fighting for the Emperor, is an honour for the Wolves ;)

And they could pass for Consecrators, but with DA pads?

Anyway enough teasing, just want to come & thank Capt. Semper for running the ETL again this year :)

I may have to go the Fallen Route this year. I have a bunch of the Crimson Slaughter minis from the DV Box that need to get painted. Now to save up money for the most recent DA Codex. Yes, they'll be pledged to the Unforgiven even though they are the more wayward of the Fallen. I also have a DoC Whirlwind to finish as well. 

I may dive in on this, I've a 750 doubles boozefest friendly tournament in the Autumn which I need an army for (I'm running Ravenwing). Plus, I've two weeks off work to do a play in July so I can do the painting in the days! I'll pledge the bike portion first - that's 585 points right there. I can chuck in the Land Speeder elements later if I've time.

Le the the sooth of our past nev'r beest known until the trait'rs has't paid! brandish thy brushes f'r the lion and caliban!

Archived