Thirteen times shall the Traitor King go forth...

Antarius

... In the End Times the iron fortress shall be cast down,
Its walls breached and its Gate forced open.
Those that dwell beyond shall spill through it.
The air shall burn and the ground shall melt,
The Daemon shall lie down with the Machine,
Brother shall slay brother with fire and sword,
And the sky-wound shall pour its malice forth.
The Eye shall stare unblinking at its prize,
And the Traitor King shall cross the bridge of stars.
He shall return to finish the Warmonger's red work,
Upon holy soil shall the fate of Man be decided.
- The Liber Malefact

Uhm, so, yeah. This is a blog about pretty much everything Chaos, for the simple reason that I collect pretty much all things Chaos: Chaos Marines, Traitor Guard, Daemons, Renegade Knights, you name it - anything Lost and Damned and I probably collect it.

Apart from being a total maniac when it comes to collecting and starting up projects I'll never get to finish (so, like most other hobbyists in other words), I also tend to be very, very busy with pesky real-life stuff like work, studying and human relationships - all of which will count for absolutely nothing in the eyes of the primordial annihilator, I know.

So, I've hit upon pretty much the only way I'll ever get anything done, hobbywise: team up with a fellow maniac and meet up a couple of times a year to get stuff done and have fun in the process. So far it works well; we've got a whole bunch of Daemons and cultists done up already and a Knight that's more or less done being chaosified, as well as a horde of Renegade Guard that are in varying states of assembly/paint.

This blog is gonna be a sort of chronicle of all our black (hobby) deeds. The aim is to make a huuuge Black Crusade-type army (complete with The Man himself: Abaddon the Despoiler, Warmaster of Chaos and his trusted bodyguard and henchman). As such, a lot of the stuff we do is gonna be Black Legion themed, but we're pretty taken by the idea that anyone can join the Legion, which means that we can basically go nuts with any type of Chaos followers we want - so that gives us an enormous creative freedom.

For example, some of my previous army projects and fluff is going to be worked straight into the army - so stay tuned for stories and pictures of how an idealistic Grand Heresiarch of the Word Bearers Chapter of the Illuminating Flame, a demented Night Lords captain and a cynical Iron Warriors Warsmith ends up sworn to the black.

Some of you might remember the dudes mentioned above from my earlier participations in the ETL and my blog here (probably not but a guy can dream, yeah?). In any case, if you're into Chaos, stay on this channel and we hope you'll be inspired or at least mildly entertained by our antics smile.png

And here we have the principal actors of our story so far, from left to right:

- Tzarekh "The Impaler", Night Lords captain

- Irichul Drakh, Night Lords Sorcerer

- Grand Heresiarch Lykaeos of the Word Bearers, Chapter of the Illuminating Flame (pictured here in full battle plate)

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h69/Bumkarl/2016-04-30%2016.32.32_zpsoqigytxg.jpg

And a couple of characters that, so far, we have only heard mentioned in passing:

- Warsmith Ignatius Khronn of the Iron Warriors
- Iscariot Deathbringer, fallen angel and emissary of the Warmaster Abbadon 

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h69/Bumkarl/2016-04-30%2016.33.00-1_zpsjvmg0nup.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My brother in Chaos is coming over this friday and staying for a few days. We're basically going to hang around drinking too much coffee and working on the Chaos project all weekend, so we should be able to give you a lot of updates over the course of the weekend smile.png

Archived