Space Hulk Deathwing

Attias

Er...I'm pretty sure I saw 5 models...a librarian and a squad of four deathwing terminators.  So your theory wouldn't be the reason.  I think the game designers just screwed up and treated the libby as a super-sergeant.

Hope you're right! I saw three at one point and four at another, but I could have easily missed one somewhere.

If you look at the squad status helmet thingys in the lower left corner, you can see an apothecary icon and a bullet icon, which suggests classes to me. That could perhaps go towards answering one of the questions I had, which was: if this supports coop play, and you DON'T get to be the librarian, will you be playing a "second tier" character?

Wonder what the bullet icon class gets to do...

If you look at the squad status helmet thingys in the lower left corner, you can see an apothecary icon and a bullet icon, which suggests classes to me. That could perhaps go towards answering one of the questions I had, which was: if this supports coop play, and you DON'T get to be the librarian, will you be playing a "second tier" character?

Wonder what the bullet icon class gets to do...

devestator with heavy weapon? im thinking that it will be peer2peer matches like payday 2 or space marine and that the host becomes squad lead, and the the rest become anyone from a number of options. apothecary, devestator (heavy weapon), champion, standard marine, sgt. with alternative loadouts and weapons skins such as the mace of redemption and tower shield being a reskin of the thunderhammer + storm shield base loadout. with weapons options coming down from the deathwing squad and the deathwing command squad.

makes mewonder if we will be able to get a relic bearer, that would be so fething tight

Archived