How to outfit Deathwing

ronin_cse

Hey everyone! So over the past I dunno...year I have been going back and forth with myself trying to decide which chapter to focus on. I have been mostly thinking Ultramarines but have also been thinking Salamanders, Imperial Fists, Iron Hands, etc.... Well on a whim (with only a little alcohol to thank) I decided that I really like The Lion and I really like the look, style, and background of the Dark Angels.......sooooo I ordered two boxes of Deathwing Terminators along with some DA Veterans and the amazing Chaplain model....oh and the DA half of the DV set.

Anyways going to have 3 squads of Deathwing thanks to this recent spree and not quite sure how I want to outfit them. One I'll just build how they come from DV since I don't want to deal with too much converting and another will probably be a command squad or DW Knights, but since I want to run the DW formation I'm going to build the last box as DW terminators. Since they, unlike their vanilla brothers, can mix and match CC and ranged weapons I'm a bit undecided how I want to do that. Is it best to just leave them as all ranged or should I mix and match? What do you all think yields the best results?

Thanks!

And just noticed this thread on the very next page:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/321719-dw-terminator-squad-heavy-weapon-choices/

which basically answers my question.......soooo sorry to clutter up the board! I'll leave the post though so everyone knows there's a new DA recruit on the board though ;)

Archived