Veterans/command squad + Jump packs

Crazy Jay

They don't race forwards with some desire for glory.

Our Company Veterans stride force with purpose, laying down disciplined fire and drawing their blades. Their vengeance is slow and total.

They don't race forwards with some desire for glory.

Our Company Veterans stride force with purpose, laying down disciplined fire and drawing their blades. Their vengeance is slow and total.

Pretty much this.

The command squad has to help to command, to protect the commander and act as the anchor for the army, so they can't just go around jumping in front of everyone else.

But shouldn't a command squad have the same options as a master so they can act as his shield. If we are allowed jump pack ICs shouldn't that open up the same for their guard. Deathwing ICs get deathwing, Ravenwing ICs get bikes, Greenwing should get the same. Mainly because i want my 8th company command squad jump packed up ;)

But shouldn't a command squad have the same options as a master so they can act as his shield. If we are allowed jump pack ICs shouldn't that open up the same for their guard. Deathwing ICs get deathwing, Ravenwing ICs get bikes, Greenwing should get the same. Mainly because i want my 8th company command squad jump packed up msn-wink.gif

Unfortunately what would make sense for them to have and what the rules allow them to have are not the same. BA might also like not to have a champion in their CS or give each veteran 2 special weapons like they could in 5th, but that is forbidden in the newest codex. sad.png Don't even get me started on shooty HQs

Archived