3kFists, the 3rdINgenreggiment holding the line

lionofjudah

As walls fail and fists do not we have a Spartan to sally forth and smash the traitors aside.

Sigismund-230 (because...Sigismund and CC moster)

Praetor+paragon+digital lasers+ironhalo+jetbike=210 (character and MC hunting)

Primaris Medicae+termi+boarding=125 (for FNP and rocking the safety factor for Sigi and the terminator brethren)

10 man Tsqd+8volkite+asscannon+plasblaster+2pf+lc+2chainfist+2vigil=435 (with Sigi and PM in Spartan...wrecking face)

Contemptor+2gravguns+droppod=240 (dropping down the first turn to wreck big nasty vehicle)

10 man Tacsqd Alpha+additional cc+vox/vex+aa+meltabombs+pfist=220 (running up the field)

10 man Tacsqd bravo+vox/vex+aa+meltabombs+pwpn+combiplas=205 (objective camping)

6 man Tacsupport flamer=115 (yes, templates are win)

5 man Tacsupport plasma=165 (would love a drop pod for some up close double tap MEQ/TEQ/MC suicide squad)

5 man Seeker+5 combiplas+aa+meltabombs=240 (maybe a rhino here for headhunting)

5 man Skyhunter+5 meltabombs+volkite=240 (roll with the Praetor and provide second turn vehicle meltabombing)

Spartan+armored ceramite+flareshield+fragassault launchers=350 (because its pretty)

Deredero185(AA and light antiarmor)

right now Im at 2960

1. add a rhino for combiplasma seeker?

2. drop the voxes from each tac squad and pick up apothecaries?

3. get another jetbike and 5 more points for a second volkite?

4. drop contemptor to a cortus for points savings?

This is basically my collection in the moment and I believe I may want to keep it close to this makeup. I know the MSU are not ideal and I can be swayed.

Archived