Artificer armour, power sword

Tacticals (20) - 315

ACCW, artificer armour, power fist

Tacticals (20) - 315

ACCW, artificer armour, power fist

Spartan (2) - 650

Dozer blades, flare shields

Typhon - 350

So I'm just Spartan rushing 2 tactical squads, one with both characters and the other with the apothecary. My thoughts were High armour saturation would be hard to deal with in any circumstance so they should cause quite an impact.

I know it's basic and boring to some but I'm open to suggestions as what I could swap the Typhon for or other ideas to take full advantage of this ROW, cheers

Edit - I was thinking kharybdis instead of Spartans with podded contemptors or butchers

I like to run a core of 2 Spartans, as you have done. They're potent, they will get to where you need to charge. You will be very happy with the results. 

What I like to supplement that with is fire support. I know Typhon's are swish, but I wouldn't run one with my World Eaters. My main objective is assault, I don't want to risk even an inch of scatter on a large blast S10 AP1 blast with such an army! 

That said my FLGS is quite small and accordingly so are the tables. If you're confident you can avoid friendly fire it's a fantastic LoW, especially at the points. 

tl'dr good core - but I'd consider adding (or even swapping) to the Typhon. For an example, I use a Deredeo and I just ordered 10 Telerac culverins to vomit 40 S6 Deflagrate shots on interceptor (I fight a loooot of deep striking alpha strikes). It would be wise to also consider some dedicated heavy AV - 2 Spartans is actually pretty damn good - 4 Quad Lascannons will pump out a lot fo AV. I put down a Primarch last game with them.

As an addition, World Eaters are a dank, flexible Legion. My army lists run "hammer & anvil" whereby the Spartans are the anvil and I have Dreadclaws dropping nasties as the hammer. I appreciate people want to run their own style, but deep striking (pods or teleport) is really strong with any assault army, even more so with World Eaters. I'm eagerly awaiting dropping two 5 man Dreadclaw-borne combi-plasma Cataphractii to volley plasma then charge with claws to shred MEQ. I imagine there won't be much left for my despoilers ^^

Archived