FAQ and the meaning of life, I mean for Ad Mech.

To be fair, in actual games beyond 500 points, that formation is pretty naff.  I don't think it's that big of an impact.

It's nice to have the clarification on Phosphor weapons in mixed weapon units, though.  Otherwise, nothing groundbreaking in this FAQ.  I expect that the later ones (IG, SM) will be much more involved.

to be fair i think i will only take it if i don't feel like taking cult mechanicus, but still want the techpriest to lead my skitarii :)

To be fair, in actual games beyond 500 points, that formation is pretty naff. I don't think it's that big of an impact.

It's nice to have the clarification on Phosphor weapons in mixed weapon units, though. Otherwise, nothing groundbreaking in this FAQ. I expect that the later ones (IG, SM) will be much more involved.

to be fair i think i will only take it if i don't feel like taking cult mechanicus, but still want the techpriest to lead my skitarii smile.png

Same here. I dislike the "buy specific models, get free bonus" principle, and don't play formations. But this one allows my Magos Secutor conversion to lead the skitarii, so I use it, but discard the bonus. With all the BS buffs, it doesn't have such an impact anyway...

Good points.  I suppose I didn't think of that because I tend to play my AdMech as Skitarii/Cult by default.  I don't even consider them separate codices, honestly.

Archived