Possible Fallen Angel Spotted

JeffJedi

Subject : Abdul Goldberg
Mysterious pirate, mercenary and criminal. Extremely untrustworthy, most of his associates end up dead, either from the danger he puts them or from his double crossing ways. Said to be wearing stolen Space Marine armor, but that is impossible because he'd have had to kill one to take it. Some even claim he is a traitor Marine himself but that is even less likely since no Marine has ever turned his back on the Emperor. Carries an unknown pistol of intricate design.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/JeffJedi/Vow%205/AbdulGoldberg2_zps1yct0btb.jpg

Some fun here with a broken RT marine. He is made up of Plastic, Lead, Resin and Greenstuff. I never liked his face so I made a respirator. He is currently hiding out on a Rogue Trader's ship with two other possible marines but that is unconfirmed rumor at best.

Greetings

I fear that you have been misled, brother. Abdul Goldberg's slipperiness is notorious - I doubt that he would have been caught on camera no fewer than three times in quick succession!

In fact I suspect that this individual is merely a distraction, a ruse while Goldberg carries out his real plan, whatever that may be...

Nice model conversion and paint job :tu:. The checkered shoulderpad is pure 2nd Edition.

I think, with a few more appropriate trinkets, he'd make a fine power-armoured Inquisitor :yes:.

Cheers

I

Archived