Dark Angels tidbit from Warhammer Fest

Just got back from Warhammer Fest where I was able to have a good chat with Rob Macfarlane (really friendly bloke as all at Forge World are) who told me that he is currently working on all legion specific wargear (Deathguard scythes, Emperors Children spears and Ultramarine breachers with swords were on show).

He said we can expect Terranic Greatswords, Calibanite War Blades and Plasma Repeaters in the reasonably near future for the First Legion.

Just wanted to share the good news.

KOTFL

ShadowCore67 as I understand it we are a long way off getting the unit/characters/background treatment so no information is available at the moment.

Tony and Alan said they are going to try their best to get Inferno out by Christmas, but there are a lot of models for that book which I think will take up most of early to mid 2017 (Custodes for example have a full army list including vehicles).

We may be after that, but it could also easily be Blood Angels or Shadow Crusade or something else.

Personally I'm not expecting the full treatment until the end of 2017 at the very earliest.

KOTFL

Thanks for the info.
Awesome about Custodes. Still sad we don't have any special units yet. But I think that will change after a couple new books from BL come out for DA legion, not really any mentions of special units so far in HH novels for DA.
As that new book with Lion fighting Night Haunter again has two Termies with Halberds of Caliban on the cover.

Thanks!  Any word on Cataphractii shoulder pads?

Try this, might be good for the time being before official are released - as well the designer is fairly good at designing custom/altered parts to your liking.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/HC96L36NQ/5x-dark-angels-1-cataphractii-shoulder-sets?optionId=59397833

Archived