Do you run a Blood Angel Bike Squad?

I feel speeders are horribly underrated because their points reflect a general expectation of durability. People want to use them as fas light tanks. As long as you remember thet are light skimmer fire support Tornado and MM speeders are quite good I feel. They probably need a new kit though. They are a bitch to assemble. Maybe not as bad as the 3rd ed boxset kits but terrible nonetheless.

My favorite use of Speeders, though it requires Inquisition allies to be most effective, is to take either double MM or double HF depending on what my list needs, take Dante, and an inquisitor with servo skulls. Drop the servo skulls in the far midfield. First turn the opponent can either move closer to the scary choppy BA to get rid of the servo skulls, or back off from the objectives. If they move forward, you can drop your speeders in the servo skull radius with no scatter. Fun Times. Even if they do take out some of the skulls, still only scatter d6 thanks to Dante, which is pretty nice when you have 12" melta range.

Not comparable for me except for sharing the fast attack slot. Because of Grav they share different targets.

I feel I would get more overall use out of 3 typhoon speeders.

Got any Speeders or Bikes to pledge for the ETL?  ;)

Not comparable for me except for sharing the fast attack slot. Because of Grav they share different targets.

Got any Speeders or Bikes to pledge for the ETL? msn-wink.gif

You bloody well know I do :P

Got any Speeders or Bikes to pledge for the ETL? msn-wink.gif

Jolemai, staying on message like a boss!

Archived