Blood Angels Legion - The Seal of Baal T-Shirt

RedemptionNL

Just noticed this on BoLS from their Warhammer Fest round-up:

http://cdn.bols.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/blogger-image-1030460840.jpg

Do want!

Buuuuuut I'm guessing it's only available at their shop and events as usual... Why oh why doesn't GW understand there are massive amounts of money to be had in merchandising...?

I use an old mason jar myself for paint water. 

And yea, I REALLY want one of those shirts.  I've already got a IX Legion hoodie that I wear, but having something I can throw on during the summer when it's hot outside would be excellent. 

Maybe we'll see them for sale online later, possibly through Forge World.  We can only hope.

Take it easy.

-Red__Thirst-

Buuuuuut I'm guessing it's only available at their shop and events as usual... Why oh why doesn't GW understand there are massive amounts of money to be had in merchandising...?

They do, and it encourages you to go to WHW and buy the T shirt, and the WHW exclusive tanks (£75) and have a meal at bugmans (£50 for 2-4) at the same time ;)

Also, a mug to put your coffee in then mistake for your painting water:

http://cdn.bols.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/blogger-image-997790684.jpg

I have done that so many times. And even worse the other way round... Mouth full of cold paint water anyone??? There is no fun there.

I've never used mugs for paint water. Jars, yes, mugs no. Can't accidentally drink from something you'd never normally drink from!

It's funny how everybody keeps saying that..... yet i have drunk painting water fron filthy dedicated paint water containers several times. 

...maybe i should stop admitting stuff like that..

I've never used mugs for paint water. Jars, yes, mugs no. Can't accidentally drink from something you'd never normally drink from!

It's funny how everybody keeps saying that..... yet i have drunk painting water fron filthy dedicated paint water containers several times. 

...maybe i should stop admitting stuff like that..

Me too, but I should probably stop drinking the "on tap" selection on a night out...

Ahh the sweet bitter taste of paintwater. :D

I use a glass or plastic cup to see what is in there.

Don´t change the water to often cause i mix it with the drinking water glass if the water is to clear. huh.png

Great shirt! Sadly there are only dirt expensive shirts on ebay which wont fit.

Archived