Last chance to get DA box set, and DA at a great price?

HsojVvad

For what ever reason I can't copy/past link.

Read on Natfka about Chaos Space Marines, some of their stuff is being called back. What I saw was that Crimson Slaughter-A Dark Vengeance Starter set and more to apply to Dark Angels, Dark Angels-A dark Vengeance Starter set are to be returned if the store owner wants to. Also the Dark Vengeances Starter set can't be ordered no more either.

So this got me thinking. New box sets coming out? Will it be like it was from 6th edition to 7th edition and Dark Angles are still the poster boys, or will someone else replace the Dark Angels now.

I guess what I am saying is this could be the last time getting a great deal for Dark Angles. So if you haven't done so yet and still plan to do so, might have to do it sooner rather than later.

Well for now it is just a rumor from a single game store manager so who really knows. With the rumors of a new edition coming out soon it seems silly that they would suddenly release a new start box now. Looking at the page for it it looks like the DV models are still on 25 mm bases so I would guess this is just a repack if they are getting sent back. Of course that doesn't explain sending back the DV DA Expansion so who knows.

Archived