Custom Knight Decals: House Carroll

Capt Carl

I just got the proofs of a decal sheet for the decals I designed for my knights. I'm excited to get them on my knights and start developing some fluff for my house.

Here is the decal sheet

gallery_92955_11898_191413.jpeg

This is the house crest I finally decided on after about 8 iterations, mostly around the wing design. I wanted it to still be very much like the GW style but I used a more traditional looking eagle than the imperial Aquila

gallery_92955_11898_105808.png

This sword has a scroll with my family motto. "Strong in faith and war"

gallery_92955_11898_24168.png

Can't wait to update my knight.

gallery_92955_11898_48842.jpeg

So, I am about to be out of contact with the world on a ship for he next six weeks. I have my computer though and will have some free time while we or out to sea. If anyone wants a similar crest made I would be happy to put one together in vector form. I have a ton of heraldry vector art that I can combine and it's kind of fun to put them together. If you let me know in the next day or two what you want I'd be happy to make you one. You just have to wait until early July to see it...

Smashing decals, brother. And you did them yourself? Outstanding. :tu:

Thanks. I put them together with mostly art from Armorial Gold heraldry and Fallout Hobbies sized them and are printing the decals for me. All I really did was combine some stuff in Inkscape and do some coloring

Smashing decals, brother. And you did them yourself? Outstanding. thumbsup.gif

Thanks. I put them together with mostly art from Armorial Gold heraldry and Fallout Hobbies sized them and are printing the decals for me. All I really did was combine some stuff in Inkscape and do some coloring

You make it sound so easy. I'm still learning my way around Inkscape. ^_^

Archived