Remote controlled Land Raider Crusader

Murdicus

So after being out for an extremely long time due to illness and more longer being able to work to pay for the hobby I have decided to repaint the majority of my army.

After finally deciding to do my Crusader first I wanted to do something different and thought it would be fun to have a remote controlled version and the ETL is upon us so why not?

After finally deciding to do my Crusader first I wanted to do something different and thought it would be fun to have a remote controlled version and the ETL is upon us so why not?

I... It... RC Land Raider... How many likes are we allowed in a day? biggrin.png

As it is my first attempt I'm going to play it safe and just have it move for now. I've just received a 1:30 bb firing tank from Amazon so I will probably look into wiring lights off the bb gun circuit at a later date, time dependent of course

Having a donor vehicle should make it a lot easier. That way all the parts should work together. I was thinking that it may be an Arduino based rig but you cannot go wrong with your route! Looking forward to seeing more progress. Are you going to paint it in Deathwing colors?

Archived