Dark Angels and Salamanders history

ronin_cse

Hey all! So I was looking at the Horus Heresy Crusade List and noticed that the only other legion DA are sworn brothers with are Salamanders. Does anyone know of any stories where these two legions interacted to explain why these two legions are such close allies? Does it just come down to everyone liking Salamanders? 

Thanks!

Certainly the Salamanders are the likeable kind... :lol:

I cannot help on your question much as to my knowledge there is no DA / Sallies stories out there - but I'm hopelessly behind in the HH lore... I think there was a hint of the Lion and Vulcan coming to proximity in the Forgotten Empire but it was tangential to say the least...

Certainly the Salamanders are the likeable kind... laugh.png

I cannot help on your question much as to my knowledge there is no DA / Sallies stories out there - but I'm hopelessly behind in the HH lore... I think there was a hint of the Lion and Vulcan coming to proximity in the Forgotten Empire but it was tangential to say the least...

AFAIK Vulkan is basically in stasis/actually dead most of his time in Secundus after being insane for awhile. He comes back to life but not until he is brought back to Nocturne.

Salamanders are sworn brothers with way more legions than others' so it may just be because everyone likes them ;).

Archived