Are you really a Dark Angel?

HsojVvad

I'm always amused by these, because there are always indications of non-GW creator interpretation in the questions, answers allowed, and results.

Not to mention the bias inherent in telling someone up front what results to expect (such as what Primarch are you most like) from a quiz like this. It'd be like administering an MBTI eval and telling someone up front "Now, your boss (or someone else that influences your life heavily) works best with people from X, Y, and Z personality types".

After the HH series is done, I'd love to see GW do some kind of "psychoanalysis of the Primarchs" document so that everyone can read if their assessment of the Primarch psyches match up with what GW says they are supposed to be. Something tells me that a Primarch is so much more complicated than a 20-30 question quiz can actually indicate (at least, they should be - they sometimes seem more like caricatures in the books).

For what it's worth, I got Magnus and appear to be the only one here who has done so atm - I'm such a special snowflake! laugh.png

I seem to be the only Ferrus so far as well. I don't think I've seen a Dorn yet.

I tried to answer honestly to my disposition, rather than deliberately go for anyone (Dorn) in particular. Ferrus actually doesn't seem that far from my disposition, so that says something for the quiz. But naturally, you can't make something like this completely unbiased and factual, but this one's better than most.

I got... Huh, well that's new.

perturabo.jpg

Strange, I've never had Purty Bo'jangles before on one of these "Which Primarch Are You?" tests, usually I get either my namesake, Dorn or Vulkan.

Even though Im halfway through the HH series and know some of the Primarch's traits from them, I answered the questions honestly as I would see myself.

Got Corax. lol. Didn't know I operated that way.

Archived