Expanding my collection.

Currently i Have one of the new jump pack chaplain ,20 death company (all jumpacks) , 20 tactical marines , 2 Dc dread(one still to be finished) 

One 'soonTm' to be built droppod, one rhino, one vindicator. 5 broken terminators . and captain Karlen  and one storm raven 

And i don't know how to expand.

Any suggestions?

What units do you like the look of?

You're a bit lacking in anti armour (and anti monster), consider:

3x attack bike with multi melta

Landspeeders with typhoons

triple melta assault squad in a drop pod

3x bikes, 2x grav gun

Sanguinary guard

Well, buy them because theyre awesome!

BA are the only chapter able to get fast preds from their datasheet - predator annihilators that can move 6" a turn and fire everything? Yes please. Vindicators are also good, as they can move 12" and fire.

If you adding to collection for game improvement on table or going for cool models to build and paint?

Sicarans are worthy edition,, there fast tanks so they fit with our style and tanks. Hands down better than predators even Baal predators. I own Baal predators ( any BA player should own one or 3 lol) but there weaker in this codex and point wise sicarans are great.

If you want to add another dread and :cussing monster go with leviathan dread pricy point wise clocking in 285 stock. Rules are free to download on FW site. But great for AT and monster hunting. Claw and drill mode is nasty in 40k, swapping one arm for storm cannon is great to for horde control. Photos show AC coming with new IA book.

Classic BA SC are good for collection even tho models are old as pushing close to 20yrs for some.

Drop pods are all so good choice, one can never have too many drop pods.

If you adding to collection for game improvement on table or going for cool models to build and paint?

Sicarans are worthy edition,, there fast tanks so they fit with our style and tanks. Hands down better than predators even Baal predators. I own Baal predators ( any BA player should own one or 3 lol) but there weaker in this codex and point wise sicarans are great.

If you want to add another dread and :cussing monster go with leviathan dread pricy point wise clocking in 285 stock. Rules are free to download on FW site. But great for AT and monster hunting. Claw and drill mode is nasty in 40k, swapping one arm for storm cannon is great to for horde control. Photos show AC coming with new IA book.

Classic BA SC are good for collection even tho models are old as pushing close to 20yrs for some.

Drop pods are all so good choice, one can never have too many drop pods.

Im not sure probably a mix of looks cool/ effective.

Thanks for the feed back, 

as shaun03 said one can never have too many drop pods.  Probably going for some tactical's and drop pods.

or these:

A) Buy the above 

B ]More DC

C) assalt marines

D) ask for a storm raven for christmas 

E) buys some tanks 

F) Other

What do you think.

Out of curiosity, what don't you like about Sanguinary Priests? They're a solid buff to any unit or attached IC and they are also and integral institution within the Blood Angels and their successors. Part of why we're such a special snowflake, if you will, compared to the other Astartes Codices.

As for your initial post, a second Rhino (I'd always recommend the Razorback kit for the extra parts) would be the first thing I'd nip up for that collection. Gets the other ten Tactical marines more mobile, while the Drop Pod and Stormraven could carry the two Dreadnoughts and maybe the Terminators if you're not Deep Striking them. Added bonus, the two Rhinos are a mobile wall of cover for your DC as they advance. Drop Pods are great as well and can play the same game depending on where you place them unless you're also facing a mobile force that can just go around and shoot at your jump troops.

Just haven't had great experience with priest's .

How do you feel about assault marines.

I face a Space marine heavy meta. And Grav every where.

the rhino just gets wrecked turn one as for the DC they usually kill 2 or 3 units, also Thanks for advice.

don't use the Termies just too slow for my Blitzkrieg army.

Archived