Helias Tancred's Blood Angels

Helias_Tancred

Hail Brothers. I recently came back to my home, after spending a year or so playing Crimson Fists. Aside from a terminator squad, and a sternguard squad, both of which I converted to BA, I had to start anew after selling my CF army.

I use my instagram account for models that I paint, but now that I know how to link pics I'm going to start a thread of my new Blood Angels army as I build and paint them.

I'm pretty set on doing the 5th Company, my custom built captain will be the CO, however I did get Tycho and paint him just for nostalgia sake (and to run him once in a while!).

gallery_81299_10220_232531.jpg

gallery_81299_10220_117934.jpg

Finally got the full squad done! These guys were originally Blood Angels (just base coated), then with Kantor Blue made the switch to Crimson Fists, and now they are back to Blood Angels. So of all my units, these guys were the first unit I was going to fully paint in my new Blood Angels army. They, along with a 10 man Sternguard squad, are the only two units to make the jump back to BA. The Sternguard started out as Crimson Fists (base coated Kantor Blue) but now they do well as Blood Angel Sternguard.

gallery_81299_10220_24121.jpg

Archived