Drop pods - deathwind launcher or storm bolter?

LutherMax

I'm not sure what the BA equivalent would be, but I quite like the combo of a Deathwind Pod carrying Ironclads with twin heavy flamers.  That's a whole buttload of templates, armor and close range threat right off the bat. 

*drops the mic* B)

I'd say that our equivalent would be the heavy flamer fragioso.

Our templates are better and more plentiful, though I think Ironclad Dreads have 13 side armour which is nice I suppose.

Furioso is better still IMO.

After my Frag-Cannon's miracle blast the other day (5 Wraithguard!) I'm pretty sure it's the best weapon ever.

I like to usually combine it with a Meltagun as getting two S6 Rending hits and a Meltagun is more than enough to toast a transport, but template murder is something I am all too familiar with :D

Plus we get WS5 - as soon as our attacks are on par (which they should be now really after the FAQ) we're a little better overall.

After my Frag-Cannon's miracle blast the other day (5 Wraithguard!) I'm pretty sure it's the best weapon ever.

I like to usually combine it with a Meltagun as getting two S6 Rending hits and a Meltagun is more than enough to toast a transport, but template murder is something I am all too familiar with biggrin.png

Plus we get WS5 - as soon as our attacks are on par (which they should be now really after the FAQ) we're a little better overall.

A certain Eldar player we know has an innate dislike for the Fragioso. Basically he knows it will delete a unit on arrival and there's nothing he can do about it.

I like to usually combine it with a Meltagun as getting two S6 Rending hits and a Meltagun is more than enough to toast a transport, but template murder is something I am all too familiar with biggrin.png

A certain Eldar player we know has an innate dislike for the Fragioso. Basically he knows it will delete a unit on arrival and there's nothing he can do about it.

Feels good to be able to instill the same level of reverence we get for all of their units right?

Also, having faced Scatter bikes I can say that other than thier mobility and ability to glance Dreads to death, wasn't too impressed. They are just a fast marine at the end of the day. Make em jink and they're a little meh.

Archived