Arrgghh this was to be the year!

Ultra Magnus

So I had decided that this was to be the year I finally jumped into the ETL on behalf of the Dark Angels and put a dent in that sad, gray pile of minis that is my Dark Vengeance box. 

I got up this morning all full of motivation, pulled up B&C to review the entry rules and low and behold, discovered that the vow cut off date was the 15th!

The wages of procrastination are grim indeed. I will march myself down to let the Interrogator Chaplains have a go at me but good luck to all those fighting the good fight!

Next year....

UM

Man, that sucks. You missed it by a few days. I think you can still participate but your vows will not count for the chapter totals. I am not sure about the badges, you would have to run that by the good Captain Semper.

Any way you slice it, you can start a thread here and post your progress!

Yeah dude, jump in with Out of Competition vows, the points won't count, but the motivation and camaraderie will still be here.

Don't feel too bad about missing the cut-off, even the venerable Shadow Guard missed it....

Exactly what the others said! Be part of the fun with all pros and cons - the only thing is your points won't count! Other than that you can make a vow, try to complete it within the ETL timeframe and if you manage this then you'll earn the Custos Fidei - and if you fail the Badge of the Oathbreaker! :) PM me if you want to discuss further!

Archived