Double Gattling on Loyal Knights

Charlo

Potentially however it would require games workshop to provide double Gatling guns in the box so it means a repack. I would normally say that it's too early for hen to replace the box, but they replaced the old knight box only after a year so who knows :D.

Gameplay wise it doesn't seem OP. 24 str 6 ap 3 shots doesn't seem to much to me.

It seams like a lot but the model is about a quarter to a third of your army at the usual 1500 - 1850 point games

Then again... maybe the knight is a renegade? Lends credence to their heretical founding legion... (must purge!) Lol. You know all the usual jokes...

Edited by Canadian_F_H

Pretty sure the next IK codex update will drop the set Knight types for the arm as want basic Knight chassis we see in the Renegades box set. It makes the most sense from a business standpoint to have more options without losing shelf space to multiple large box kits.

SJ

That might happen if they add other chassis. Right now they've boiled down the entire knight codex army list into a single data slate with more options for the renegades. (Excluding formations and relics of course)

Personally I think the next knight codex should include the loyalists and renegade factions...

Then again they should have put both admech books as one book and put out a dark mechanicus suppliment...

Edited by Canadian_F_H

Honestly I don't see it happening until they update the book and even then I give it a maybe. They gave Renegades the option for dual of the same weapon I believe to help even the odds since Imperial armies already have so much going for them.

It's more the look of it and how it combines my two favourite things:

Lots of Dice and Template weapons :P

My only theory is that we might get a cheeky datasheet with DoW III to represent the lady knight. That would be REALLY cool!

I'm pretty happy with the options in the current IK codex, but I have to admit that would be a sweet build.  I wonder if they would go with TL or do two separate Reapers, though?  :huh.:

They would be seperate, not twin linked..

You can buy seperate ones for renegades if your looking for a precedent there... Further I'm pretty sure none of the bigger titans count as twin linked if th ey duplicate a weapon system on either arm...

I figured that double weapons are heresy against the noble patterns of the holy imperial knight chassis.

Yeah this was my initial reaction to it too, I even praised the decision by GW.

Then I saw the DoW III gameplay :drool: