Zone Mortalis Board

Ironwithout

Cheers. The open spaces will be having scatter terrain added at a later date but obviously with the price of the board the client wanted to wait till a later date for that.

No issues with warping but did have a few spots with big chunks of resin which needed sorting. Nothing major though. Overall I was really impressed with it.

No rust was put on in the end. I coated all the metalics parts in leadbelcher then airbrushed on thin layers of inks. Purple, red, blue, sepia, black and brown keeping them all wet when I done it so they naturally mixed together on the model. This added colour to the metalics which was then drybrushed again with leadbelcher

The whole board was done on a low budget so it was very much a simple paint job in the end.

Well, although I confess to finding all that sculpted detailing a bit too much, I think your bold colours really help the terrain and add a lot of (needed) visual distinction between the walls and the floors.

As I said above, I love the effect, and I'm looking forward to seeing any updates on it. :)

Archived