How do we feel about Scouts now...?

Fahlnor

Nope. CCW ≠ power weapon

Who said it was?

I think he was answering the original question, though it had been answered several times already in different ways :D

I have some half painted snipers that I'll be finishing, and I will now add some CC / shotgun scouts (maybe even some bikers) to my never ending paint queue. They may even jump over the half painted tacticals in said queue...

I've seen a 10 man scout sniper squad wreck some damage on infantry before, especially tactical squads. Our scouts on the charge are very tough too! This makes me happy because I had 2 squads of 10 each on hand with my previous army, Crimson Fists. I'm probably going to do the same thing with my Blood Angels, now.

I'm certainly planning some CC Scouts now to make use of Furious Charge. I like Tacticals but shooting bolters wastes the charge and charging wastes the bolters, so I may well have a large number of my Tacticals become Imperial Fists for the shooting role and replace them with CC Scouts for BA charging goodness.

Nope. CCW ≠ power weapon

Who said it was?

I think he was answering the original question, though it had been answered several times already in different ways :D

I have some half painted snipers that I'll be finishing, and I will now add some CC / shotgun scouts (maybe even some bikers) to my never ending paint queue. They may even jump over the half painted tacticals in said queue...

Yeah, I hadn't refreshed and that was the top comment. Doh! :)

Considering I've got 35 scouts based and ready to paint, I am following this thread a little bit closer now!!!

I did the switcheroo in one game where i had sm allies.

Took SM Sniper (bc of the bf4 back in the days) and let the cc scouts embark behind an LOSB.

They fought against 3 Necron bikes and against one single wraith.

They won the fight!

Archived