Kitbash Havoc - Shrike's WIPs

After a couple of years out of the hobby I've started picking up my box of bits in the evenings again. These are for an as of yet un-named chapter. Siege warfare, cityfight kind of theme. Possibly Storm Giants.

Anyways on with the juicy pics.

First off some Sternguard Veterans. There is going to be a lot of flamer and melta death in this squad. I went for something different and decided to have them all walking towards the enemy. I'm a fan of having squads look cohesive, as if they're functioning as a unit. Some of these still need arm/heads. Still deciding what to use and how to position them.

gallery_16247_12194_85030.jpg

Guy on the left here is the squads comms guy, pointing in the direction of the enemy.

gallery_16247_12194_417080.jpg

Veteran Sergeant and my heavy flamer dude. Personally love the pose I got with him. I may give Sarge a Deathwatch shoulderpad and some background.

gallery_16247_12194_51712.jpg

This is a Librarian who will be attached to the sternguard squad. Might swap his arm out for one of the Grey Knight wrist mounted storm bolters. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for suitably librariany bits. You can see a few books there, I also have an open one I might put on his back.

gallery_16247_12194_35735.jpg

Finally my cheeky Chappy. On the look out for a more suitable pair of legs and a head. I'm sure I once saw a helmet that was Space Marine helmet with a skull looking front. May have been a Chaos one? Very early stages this one, he's only blu-tacked together at the mo.

gallery_16247_12194_199147.jpg

gallery_16247_12194_69956.jpg

I'm going to make some Tactical squaddies and Command squaddies too. I need to order some more bits, first on the list being some Vanguard vet legs to finish my Sternguard squad.

Let me know what you think.

Archived