Slaanesh Renegade Knight

DistroyA

Well, I've been a member for a few years now, not once posting a topic of my own and only lurking and commenting on other topics. Now I feel that needs to change.

So, I've undertaken other projects, including smurfs, Blood Angels, and chaos Emperor's Children, but I feel this ambitious project should be a good first topic.

While I have no pics as of yet, I've already wired up a couple of leds for the eyes, and plan on making a pulsing led circuit for the right arm weapons, of which I'm planning on making a blastermaster (possibly dual wielded) and having it interchangeable with the thermal cannon. The CCW will be a scratch built power scourge, of which will be interchangeable with the chainsword.

Obviously it'll be paired with the Emperor's Children, so expect pre-heresy colours and extra bright colours dotted here and there.

Pics to come. :)

Aye. Just need to get some photos sorted of what I've done so far. I'm still building it and wiring it up at the moment, and haven't even had chance to make any decent conversion work on it. Nonetheless, progress is being made. The biggest pain atm is making the housing for the battery, as I decided to have it on the Base, rather than in the chassis. In the end, I made more work for myself. XD

Try and get some pics up mate. Someone might be able to help with some ideas for hiding the battery. Maybe even using like cork or something to show a half buried pill box/bunker type thing between the Knights legs. You could have that to disguise the battery and still have easy enough access of you leave the 'roof' removable. There's loads of room on those bases. :tu: but like I say try and get some pics up buddy.

Well, I've started making a surrounding for it, although it's pretty big to say the least (9v battery y'see). I was thinking about changing the power source to a 3v coin battery, but it wouldn't be powerful enough to power up 2 leds, let alone a pulsing led circuit, so that idea is out of the window. XD

Archived