AdMech Batreps

Tyriks

For example, I like WInters SEO on YouTube.  He posts more or less one a week, always Imperium but not always Ad Mech, some HH and some 40k.  I think his are realy nice because 1) he cuts out all the dice rolling and game mechanic details so they are short and sweet (usually only 20-40 mins instead of 2+hours) but 2) he really focuses on building a narrative which makes it a lot more fun that just "this unit died, this unit took 2 losses, moving on" style.  

I tried watching some of MWG but the ones I chose were all Zone Mortalis or whatever it's called so I wasn't sure if there were any regular batreps.  Since the blurbs just have numbers in them I can't tell ahead of time if they are actually going to play a game of 40k, so I couldn't get into it.  I might have to dig around a little more if there are actual battles in there!  Unless they're for vault members, which I am not.

Another decent one is Dark Artisan, but he plays a much bigger variety of armies than Winters, tends to be a little less narrative, and includes more extraneous stuff that is usually interesting but makes the videos longer.  I watch his stuff from time to time.  

I'm glad to hear Tabletop Tactics is adding some AdMech!  I only found out about them through Winters, but I liked him.  He's definitely more competitively focused than Winters, which I think is sometimes a good thing.  I've seen him play against AdMech but didn't much like his opponents, so it'll be nice to see Lawrence playing some Martians!

Archived