Iron & Shadow - 30k Iron Warriors

MagicMan

Love every part of this man!

Cheers bud!

The pteurges look very... flat compared to the rest of the models. Otherwise, job well done. thumbsup.gif

You're not wrong. They are a basecoat, wash, and thats it. A timesaver on my part to get these guys on the table. Something I'd like to go back to when i have the army to a decent size!

Scrolling through this WIP has been a joy! Really love the dirtiness of the models and the blue glow of the helmet lenses is really well done. (How?) Look forward to seeing the dreads get painted up and a smurf squished! Keep up the awesome work

Thanks brother! The dirtiness is where the fun's at. The blue glow on the original marines? It was done by painting the eye lense white, then washing it with a dark blue, and a light blue. I decided against it though because it was difficult to keep consistent on things like Cataphractii lenses and stuff.

Let me ask you guys, how do the pictures look for you? On my PC they look really over-saturated and bright, on my phone they look ok. Whats the verdict? I know they're not great.

Speaking of pictures, finished this guy up last night. He's a remodelled Calth Contemptor, made to resemble the terminators. Happy Dread-vember!

gallery_58164_12214_554494.jpg

gallery_58164_12214_430451.jpg

gallery_58164_12214_70127.jpg

gallery_58164_12214_849959.jpg

Archived