Imperial Knight transfer help

Akrim

Yeesh, super frustrated guys... Anyone know of a reliable source for transfer sheets for Knights?

Im trying to get a House Taranis scheme going but im having a heck of a time locating any. I would even entertain a different scheme at this point. The forgeworld ones are nice but they appear to be Reaver/Warhound sized...?

Thanks in advance,

-Ak

I make my own out of printable transfer paper and gloss spray.  It's really the best way to go for custom decals.

I had considered this, im just not sure where to get the images.

Hmm well it looks like most of the basic icons are on the standard IK transfer sheet (should be able to get 'em on Ebay not too expensive).  I found a few more on the 40k Wiki.  Is there a specific icon you were having trouble finding?

Hmm well it looks like most of the basic icons are on the standard IK transfer sheet (should be able to get 'em on Ebay not too expensive). I found a few more on the 40k Wiki. Is there a specific icon you were having trouble finding?

Ashamed to say i broke down and got some Ebay ones : ( only because im rushing to get them done.

But I am curious to attempt this, moreso for an army wide symbol. Is bubblejet printing reliable on such paper? I assume you need the spray to seal the ink? My local hobby shop stocks the Testors brand paper I believe.

Edited by Akrim

http://www.fallouthobbies.com This guy is your friend. I've used him in the past, and he made me some nice decals.

Are you able to design your own and have them print them?

Yes, you can send whatever in and they will make them up for you. It will be more expensive as you'll be having to pay for designer time, unless you can provide vector images yourself you'll be looking at above the $35. The more complex your designs the higher the cost will be but overall looks like a pretty good deal. Should I ever settle on some imagery I might give them a try.

http://www.fallouthobbies.com This guy is your friend. I've used him in the past, and he made me some nice decals.

Are you able to design your own and have them print them?
Yes, you can send whatever in and they will make them up for you. It will be more expensive as you'll be having to pay for designer time, unless you can provide vector images yourself you'll be looking at above the $35. The more complex your designs the higher the cost will be but overall looks like a pretty good deal. Should I ever settle on some imagery I might give them a try.

I work as a graphic deisgner so I can make my own vectors easily. Just looking for somewhere to print them that provides nice quality.

Just as well, as I expect that for any degree of variety/complexity you'd be looking at a fair fee. I'd definitely create my own vectors too, plus that means they'll be exactly as you want as well as saving time going back on forth on potential alterations. Let us know how if goes if you do use them :)