Wishlisting: Mephiston

Indefragable

I really do want him to be a crazy loner again.

It really gives us something unique.

Then again, maybe the Sanguinor should be our crazy solo guy who knows.

I like us as the Eternal Warrior faction. Reflects our long life and dedication. Dante, Mephiston, Sanguinor.
That's the problem though. Not all of our special snowflakes should get all the goodies. T5 would mean only S10 or force weapons could instagib him. Throw in IC and an invul save and that should be good enough.

Imho, of course.

"Good enough."

<looks at the power creep of Cawl, Celestine, RG>. Not everything should be those units, but let's not sell ourselves short here. If rocket fuel's getting passed around it's no time to go electric.

I agree that not everything should be a top notch contender for "most badass model" but Mephiston really should be scarier.  In ten thousand years he is the only one to do what he did, plus he's the Sorcerer Supreme of the most psychic loyalist marines and he is not even as good as Tigurius.  I don't think I'd want him to be an Imperial Demon Prince or whatever, but I would expect him to be at least as strong as Tigurius.  

With regards to the Demon Prince proposal, I wouldn't mind if Sanguinor is one too, and that becomes kind of our thing (maybe with a smaller version thrown in as a squad somehow) but it would be strange if only Mephiston becomes something like that.  

Archived