1500 fists in your face

lionofjudah

So the idea is for a QRF to plug the line at the siege. It will be a for the Talenof 18 painters and I have everything needed to put this list on the table and the raw will be the impetus needed to bring it on paint wise.:)

I think it can also be pretty competitive at 1500 points- the centurion runs with the assault squad and is leap frogging to clear objectives, the rhino tac squad is tooled up for CC and has the vox to help triangulate the shells from the thudd guns, the sky hunters run the flanks and melta bomb something while the DDP brings the Contemptor beside something that needs to be punched, and the raptor will be performing aa duty as well as eating light armor and MEQ squads for lunch.

The DDP will target any sicarians or derederos that may be around and I hope to hit the enemy with so many in your face options their head will spin.

Gimme your feedback please bros

HQ

Legion Centurion with AA, PW, boarding shield, MB and JP-110

Elites

Contemptor- CCW/ Chainfist, 2 grav guns and a DDP- 305

3 thudd guns with shatter shell-180

Troops-

Legion assault squad- sgt with AA, PW, 2 PW, MBs all around-270

Tac squad-sgt with AA, MB, PF, vex, vox and add CCW in a rhino-235

Fast attack

Sky HUnters- MB, culverin-160

Heavy Support

Fire Raptor with AC-210

So I can't remember in the rules FAQ... Does the whole squad attach melta bombs or ia it just 1 member of unit??

If only 1 then the sarge has them and I have 50 points left over.

Added to the other 30 from before this question:)

Think I will add combat shield to the assault troops and if 50 then will add a couple of assault bodies to the mix

Archived