The Bloody Path

That conversion is looking really promising! A cool start for a Khornate warband! Just out of interest, have you considered giving him some kind of breastplate?

Regarding the colour scheme, I'm a red and brass man all the way. Both approaches can look cool, although I'd argue getting black armour to look interesting is slightly harder.

I'm loving what the community is pumping out cause of this freebie, yours included mate.

I do agree with Kraut that maybe a bit of something on the chest is needed, even just a bit of gladiator style armour?

OK so i have a rough idea in mind for these guys

Basically they are a Black Legion warband who will slaughter a entire worlds population and them with the help of sorcerors bind a large portion of the former populations souls into the walls of buildings etc.

While like all Black Legion warbands they follow chaos undivided they have a more khornate following than most with roughly 50% of the order being being khorne followers.

Now i see this guys as almost being fallen knights/angels warped by the powers of the warp and being corrupt vengeful nihilists who seek to drown the imperium in a tide of blood destruction and devastation

Basically they are a Black Legion warband who will slaughter a entire worlds population and them with the help of sorcerors bind a large portion of the former populations souls into the walls of buildings etc.

While like all Black Legion warbands they follow chaos undivided they have a more khornate following than most with roughly 50% of the order being being khorne followers.

Now i see this guys as almost being fallen knights/angels warped by the powers of the warp and being corrupt vengeful nihilists who seek to drown the imperium in a tide of blood destruction and devastation

Like a badass crusade!

I'm picturing this like some of those Templars and knights during the crusades who just went nuts and killed anything that wasn't christian, just with added bolters! Am I thinking this right?

Like a badass crusade!

I'm picturing this like some of those Templars and knights during the crusades who just went nuts and killed anything that wasn't christian, just with added bolters! Am I thinking this right?

Yep you are and their attacks are not limited to the imperium either

Archived